Social Icons

Friday 1 March 2013

Second Blog Post? My Intentions, Sort of...

               So our class is graded on these five things called cross curricular competencies. The five are Communication, Critical Thinking, Personal Responsibility, Social Responsibility, and Creativity. My intentions of this blog is that it represents myself as a learner. Personally Creativity is really important to me because without the littlest amount of creativity, everybody would be the same, and dress the same, and everybody's work would be the same with no way to distinguish it. My goals through high school would be to be the best that I can be, like get A's and B's and be the most honest and respectful, helpful person I can be.

1 comment:

  1. And your creativity shines through with your blog layout Joslynn. Well done! These are fantastic goals, good for you.

    Is there an example of something creative that you feel good about that you could share?

    ReplyDelete